ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm just new to the studen room and if anyone has any tips advice about the site I'd really appreciate that! Or even just a chat haha xD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.. don't feed the trolls.

But hii

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So many trolls on here; it's great! But I think you'll enjoy your time here. There is a lovely variety of people, all with different interests

Welcome :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, am I being stupid here...but what do you guys mean by trolls haha? Yeah that sounds good, I love chatting to people about their interests so looks like this will be a good site for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferHepburn)
    Haha, am I being stupid here...but what do you guys mean by trolls haha? Yeah that sounds good, I love chatting to people about their interests so looks like this will be a good site for me!
    People that will tell you things that are not true, or basically just mess around to get a reaction out of you

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, rite haha tha quite funny! I'll be sure not to feed the trolls then haha So where abouts are you from? I'm from Glasgow haha and soon im going to Glasgow uni to do psychology xD how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah_22_16)
    Yeah.. don't feed the trolls.

But hii

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hii I think I'm going to like this site haha

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, rite haha tha quite funny! I'll be sure not to feed the trolls then haha So where abouts are you from? I'm from Glasgow haha and soon im going to Glasgow uni to do psychology xD how about yourself?
    I'm live in Wales at the moment, but I'm going to study Interactive Media at Sheffield Hallam
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Hello! Welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domg1994)
    I'm live in Wales at the moment, but I'm going to study Interactive Media at Sheffield Hallam
    Awesome that sounds really interesting, what's its all about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    Hello! Welcome to TSR
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi and welcome =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniloseo)
    Hi and welcome =)
    Hi xD and thanks

ReputationRep:
    Awesome that sounds really interesting, what's its all about?
    It's like web design and programming, also animation Proper nerdy stuff

ReputationRep:
    It's like web design and programming, also animation Proper nerdy stuff
    Awk don't be daft haha- if you enjoy it thats all that matters xD it sounds good, a bit too technical for my wee brain tho haha. I'm more of and arty type

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm just new to the studen room and if anyone has any tips advice about the site I'd really appreciate that! Or even just a chat haha xD
    Talk to meee!! That's the best advice ever! Not we don't already got my essays done btw! And we had cake in art that Mrs B brought in :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awk don't be daft haha- if you enjoy it thats all that matters xD it sounds good, a bit too technical for my wee brain tho haha. I'm more of and arty type
    Ohh, it's very arty too, don't get me wrong Stuff like graphics design and UI design I just listed the complicated stuff ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda124)
    Talk to meee!! That's the best advice ever! Not we don't already got my essays done btw! And we had cake in art that Mrs B brought in :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay haha, I'll talk to yooouu of course it is haha awwww did yous! Awk well I have batten burg in the cupboard xD thanks my lovely nana! You got the essays done?! Yaaayyy!! She must've been over the moon a that! XD

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, it's very arty too, don't get me wrong Stuff like graphics design and UI design I just listed the complicated stuff ^.^
    Haha, it sounds quite fun actually who knows- you cold design something as big as Facebook one day :P

ReputationRep:
    Okay haha, I'll talk to yooouu of course it is haha awwww did yous! Awk well I have batten burg in the cupboard xD thanks my lovely nana! You got the essays done?! Yaaayyy!! She must've been over the moon a that! XD
    Yaaay! Yum yum, your Nana's a wee cutie getting you that! YES!! she was chuffed haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.