Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically a lot of girls hate me for some reason..

Where I am from I can go to a club on my own and I could end up talking to loads of guys who I just know... they seem to like me

But then the girls I know mostly all hate me; I am not sure why; When I used to clubbing over the summer twice a week I could of pulled 5 girls in a night easy usually in the middle of the dance floor...many girls who hate me have witnessed it?

I am just wondering if I should embrace it or not?:P I like having enemy's, it means you're doing something right!

Girls, would you hate another guy who used to just walk in a club and pull loads of girls on the dance floor? I embrace it and just treat it as if their jealous :cool:

Girls I need you're opinion!

ReputationRep:
    If you pull them and then move straight onto their friend in the same night i can see why they might get a tad jealous

ReputationRep:
    You don't sound like a very respectful person, I can understand why girls might take cover from you.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a mask of Prince Charles, they won't recognise it is you and it won't effect your game, much...

ReputationRep:
    No wouldn't be bothered. I'd just think hey, there goes that guy with chlamydia.

Jokes!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Because you seem like a bit of a sleeze moving from girl to girl in one night. Why not pick a girl for the night until she goes home and then move on to the next one. That is at least a little bit more respectful I think.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds sort of pervey, that's probably why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.