Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Any students on here who are applying to Drama school or know anything about Drama school applications?

Would drama school accept a 26 year old applicant? Also, what are my chances of getting in first time of applying?

One more question. Is the 2 year acting degree as useful as the 3 year one?

Thanks, guys.

ReputationRep:
    Well, given fewer and fewer people are going to university now due to the current financial situation, I think if you afford it, go for it if you have the time and money to spend on it.
    I wouldn't know the type of acting degree you want to do, however, chances are the 3 year one would benefit you more.

In short, I hear there are some 30 year olds applying to university and getting accepted because universities are accepting people who are older or simply can afford the course and have the money to fill placed.

Go for it I say. =)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.