Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What songs do you like that you wouldn't admit to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Are there any songs that you really like but you would be embarrassed to admit it?

For example, I really enjoy the tune and the singers voice that sings the song "A Thousand Years" (Christina Perri). Not that keen on the words themselves though.
    However that's embarrassing because as far a so understand it was written for the latest Twilight film!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anything by Taylor Swift lol, so bad but so good!

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh yeah! I forgot about her. I feel a bit sorry for her really, she doesn't seem to be very lucky with men!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually really liked Justin Biebers new album. :awesome: I'd never tell a soul.

ReputationRep:
    Not afraid to admit to anything... I am what I am and listen to what I listen to...

Though if someone asked for my music playlist in person, Justin Bieber's 'Baby' and One Direction would be the oes I would take care to mention last. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    That Gwen Stefani song that has Akon making silly noises in it. I like that.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful Monster,Closer and Miss Independent by Ne Yo.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everything from 1987

ReputationRep:
    I love Vengaboys and pretty much every other 90's Euro Dance/Pop stuff

ReputationRep:
    One Direction's songs are embarrassingly catchy.

ReputationRep:
    One direction :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    One Direction's songs are embarrassingly catchy.
    Considering I hate One Direction and would never dream of listening to that kind of music, I completely agree. I love that cover they did for charity, although they ruined two great songs, I can't help but listen and love it, eek.

ReputationRep:
    We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift (I'm not actually sure what the song is called )
    I knew you were trouble - Taylor swift
    Call me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
    Kiss You - One direction

A couple of people have said I should be more embarrassed about the number of glee songs I have than I actually am .

And for those of you that haven't seen it, this is an amazing version of I knew you were trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baines3)
    I love Vengaboys and pretty much every other 90's Euro Dance/Pop stuff
    Hahaha gotta be with you on this one mate . I'd admit it though because its probably better then the crap they release nowadays.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    People have to admit to it to be able to post in in this thread :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    One Direction ...piss me off but are top rated on my itunes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    People have to admit to it to be able to post in in this thread :facepalm2:
    Given the anonymity we have as we are posting on the internet to people we don't know it doesn't matter as much , the whole point was things you wouldn't admit in real life :K:

ReputationRep:
    I don't listen to much pop but I love Taylor Swit

ReputationRep:
    Old Britney Spears music (like Oops I Did It Again)
    Also Day & Night by Kid Cudi. I played it constantly when it came out (about 4 years ago?) Normally I would dislike that sort of music now but somehow I still like that song I really don't know why to be honest. And I still laugh at the video :lol:

ReputationRep:
    anything by taylor swift

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.