Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Northern Ireland should be removed Watch

ReputationRep:
    Strap it to a rocket and send it to the moon or drop it into the Puerto Rico trench. I am ****ing sick of hearing about the stupid part of the island. It is a shame, it is probably the nicest part of the nicest island in Europe, yet has been cursed with people so evil, narrow minded and bigotry. Just like Colombia.

These people will just be replaced with sympathisers or with their own seed if we dropped them into the deepest part of the Atlantic or sent them on a one way flight to the moon. So really the only thing to do is get rid of that part of the worlds greatest island.

Currently in NI, as few else in the UK know because it isn't mainland UK therefore anything that goes on there doesn't actually matter according to the BBC, but it is still badly affected by snowfall and as a result the RAF and Irish Air Corps are needed to airlift supplies to farms.

Now in most cases across the UK this wouldn't be a problem, however this is bigot land and everything is a problem, doesn't matter if it is the name of a car by Kia or a flag on a ****ing mars bar...some **** will find an 'offensive' issue with it.

So as usual instead of being grateful that the issue is currently being solve our bigot politicians are once again being bigots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21961153

Thats right. Agriculture.

In a situation so detatched from religious/political views, northern ****ing ireland finds a way to come back to us vs. them.

Failure to leave personal politics out of such an easy matter surely means there is no hope for this land.

Will NI ever be a place where us vs. them doesn't exist?

ReputationRep:
    Do what you like with NI but there is no way in hell I want that basket case of a statelet joining the republic. We're quite happy as we are thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maherro)
    Do what you like with NI but there is no way in hell I want that basket case of a statelet joining the republic. We're quite happy as we are thanks.
    Funny you should say that, didn't the republic lay claims to NI until as late as 1998?

Besides who said we want anything to do with a bunch of free state traitors such as yourself. I'd rather not go crawling back into the arms of the cowards who abandoned their own brothers and sisters.

Also, 'happy as you are', look at the mess you people made of the place. Coming up to the 100th anniversary of Easter and what have you done? Partitioned the island (likely for good), managed to cower out of stopping an oppressive and bigotry Nazi regime and destroyed the economy driving away thousands upon thousand of the younger generation to other countries. Well done.

Anyway, didn't I say to remove it? I mentioned nothing of joining the worst economy in europe yet you jump on that line like a TD would jump on a 100euro bank note.

You free staters think highly of yourselves if you automatically assume that anyone is begging to join the one of the worst economies in europe.lol srs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Coming up to the 100th anniversary of Easter and what have you done?
    :fyi: It will be around the 1,980th anniversary of Easter, by the Gregorian measurement.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
General election 2017 on TSR
Register to vote

Registering to vote?

Check out our guide for everything you need to know

Manifesto snapshots

Manifesto Snapshots

All you need to know about the 2017 party manifestos

Party Leader questions

Party Leader Q&A

Ask political party leaders your questions

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.