Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am doing foundation in Business management and social sciences right now from #UWE Bristol and i don't like it at all. i want to move to some other university for Business Management or International management course. please help me which could be the best for me. I just visited Sheffield, it is cheap and everything accessible from everywhere. my options are:

University of Manchester(if they take me)
    University of Surrey
    Lancaster
    Sheffield
    Nottingham
    Cardiff
    Royal Holloway

ReputationRep:
    I can't really speak from too much experience with all of them but being in Cardiff I couldn't recommend it enough.

ReputationRep:
    id say nottingham, its a really nice and great uni

ReputationRep:
    1) Read each course description carefully, including all the descriptions of individual units/options. Not all Business Management courses are the same. You need to choose the one that will hold your interest and enthusiasm the most.

2) Go to Open Days. This is how you get a feel of the different 'flavour' or each Uni, the type/structure of the course they offer and an idea of the sort of people who go there.

3) No-one else can tell you which is the 'best Uni for you' - only you can decide that, based on your own very individual interests, choices and comfort needs. Whatever advice/opinions anyone here gives you will be based on their interests/needs, not yours.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.