Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Favorite Disney film Watch

ReputationRep:
    Monsters inc.

ReputationRep:
    Monsters inc. BY FAR!!

My sons favorite though is either Up! Or the Incredibles.....All awesome films!

ReputationRep:
    Ooph tough decision. Dont think I can narrow it down to one, has to either Robin Hood, Peter Pan or Lion King

ReputationRep:
    Lilo And Stitch
    Tangled.
    Cars
    Mulan
    Tarzan
    The Incredibles

I think Soundtracks do something for me. I love all these movies more than a heterosexual 19 year old should.

ReputationRep:
    not sure if it's Disney but......Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.M.HUSSAIN)
    not sure if it's Disney but......Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron
    That's Dreamworks... you shall find yourself unwelcome on this thread if you continue down this slippery slope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorB)
    That's Dreamworks... you shall find yourself unwelcome on this thread if you continue down this slippery slope
    okay i'll just go...:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Pocahontas!

ReputationRep:
    Herculeeeees

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Aladdin! Watched it earlier today infact

ReputationRep:
    Beauty and the beast.

Cinderella.

Lion King.

Classics!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Aaah it's a toughie!
    Its out of:
    Mulan 2 (You've got to love "a girl we're fight for" and "I wanna be like other girls")
    Lion king 2! ("we are one you and I, just like the earth and sky" oh abd the rhinos "deception, disgrace" song!) awesome much!
    Aladin!

This puts me in a good mood! I dislike Pocahontas! That film is so BORING *head in hands*

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sad - I've just downloaded the songs from Lion King 2! Need a life...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    It's so hard just to pick one! But I'll just say Finding Nemo

ReputationRep:
    Pocahontas

ReputationRep:
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame is ridiculously underrated and my favourite Disney film.

The soundtrack is fantastic. :love: Not to mention the morals behind it. And the fact that I'd like to see a Disney film where an old man prays to the Virgin Mary in a song about burning in hellfire to take his away his intense lust for a young woman or else have her killed get permission to be released today.

ReputationRep:
    Ha just listening to good old disney songs on youtube how ironic. I honestly don't think I can pick but these are my favourite ones:
    1. Lion King
    2. Beauty and the beast
    3. Finding Nemo
    4. Mulan
    5. Aladdin
    6. Monsters inc
    7. Pocahontas

Ahh there is just too many! Also, I think I must be the only person who has never seen Toy Story Anyways is it just me or have they stopped making nice films like the good old classics. I don't really like the new CGI characters I think they just look ugly and weird. I kind of feel bad for what today's kids have to watch like wreck it ralph, Brave or Tangled. What even is this? The storylines are ok but the characters are just not pleasant to the eye lol Just my opinion. Don't kill me but I didn't even like Up. The last good Disney/Pixar film I've watched was Finding Nemo. Half the stuff they come up with nowadays is disgraceful. Rant over.

ReputationRep:
    1) Mulan
    2) Aladdin
    3) Finding Neno

Tbh all of them are amazing. Except Ratatouille, that film was completely stupid.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The Little Mermaid

ReputationRep:
    Lion King. Grew up with that film, used to watch it repeatedly.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.