Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know whats the offer for bath business this year????
    Anyone got offer from it?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for International Management with French. AAA, one of the As in French of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerfuffler)
    Anyone know whats the offer for bath business this year????
    Anyone got offer from it?
    typical offer is AAA, but i've got AAB for business administration. why??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonkey)
    typical offer is AAA, but i've got AAB for business administration. why??
    Well, if I get good grades at the end, I wanted to see whether I can break commitment with ucas and ask bath whether it can consider me ........I really wanted to go there, the reason why I didnt apply to it at first was that I screwed up with my AS, but after this Jan, I am scoring As for my modules in AS instead of Cs.......

ReputationRep:
    Well, if I get good grades at the end, I wanted to see whether I can break commitment with ucas and ask bath whether it can consider me ........I really wanted to go there, the reason why I didnt apply to it at first was that I screwed up with my AS, but after this Jan, I am scoring As for my modules in AS instead of Cs.......

hmm i doubt it. cos then everyone could do that.....u could try i guess!

ReputationRep:
    but nott is good.......y r u changing ur mind!? have u seen bath??

ReputationRep:
    but nott is good.......y r u changing ur mind!? have u seen bath??
    well.......... i wanted to go to bath at the very beggining , but i didnt apply to it for the requirement is quite high......... moreover the course there is very good and uni is very famous as well..........

ReputationRep:
    well.......... i wanted to go to bath at the very beggining , but i didnt apply to it for the requirement is quite high......... moreover the course there is very good and uni is very famous as well..........

but nottingham is very famous too........do u think Bath is more?? how comes u didnt apply to Warwick?

ReputationRep:

hey, u can actually do this....i just read on UCAS. u can use UCAS extra, but u must decline all your offers, and then u can apply to Bath. Your lucky too cos Bath has put Business Administration under ucas extra, some other uni's haven't like nottingham and warwick for management. but u gotta think bout whether its worth the risk......go to the ucas website, and find out more, cos i only read it quickly. hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    hey, u can actually do this....i just read on UCAS. u can use UCAS extra, but u must decline all your offers, and then u can apply to Bath. Your lucky too cos Bath has put Business Administration under ucas extra, some other uni's haven't like nottingham and warwick for management. but u gotta think bout whether its worth the risk......go to the ucas website, and find out more, cos i only read it quickly. hope that helps!
    Thanks alot wonkey.......Well, its really very risky doing that and apart from this, i really dunno what offer they will give me... Anway, I will go and have a look , thanks alot.
    The reason I did not apply to Warwick is that I dun really like it, moreover there are alot of people from my school in Warwick and I really dun like them. I just dun feel its good, dunno why........ I still think bath is better, may be because that I have spoken to the staff of that uni when they were in Hong Kong........

ReputationRep:
    My friend got an offer of AAA for it.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks alot wonkey.......Well, its really very risky doing that and apart from this, i really dunno what offer they will give me... Anway, I will go and have a look , thanks alot.
    The reason I did not apply to Warwick is that I dun really like it, moreover there are alot of people from my school in Warwick and I really dun like them. I just dun feel its good, dunno why........ I still think bath is better, may be because that I have spoken to the staff of that uni when they were in Hong Kong........
    hey kerfuffler, no probs! how comes the staff at bath were in HK?? i think i've decided to choose warwick now..... i've heard that a lot of ppl in HK go to warwick, hahaha.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    My friend got an offer of AAA for it.
    and is he/she gonna go??

ReputationRep:
    Dunno yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Dunno yet :/
    u didn't apply did u?? did u apply warwick?

ReputationRep:
    u didn't apply did u?? did u apply warwick?
    No, i didnt apply to it, coz i didnt like warwick........... I just dun like it, dunno why. Moreover, there are just too many Chinese there..... The chinese that I know studying there, I dun like their attitude (low class) I should say.............. moreover, there is nothing special about the course there...........Nottingham is more famous than warwick, thats why I didnt apply for it...

ReputationRep:
    No, i didnt apply to it, coz i didnt like warwick........... I just dun like it, dunno why. Moreover, there are just too many Chinese there..... The chinese that I know studying there, I dun like their attitude (low class) I should say.............. moreover, there is nothing special about the course there...........Nottingham is more famous than warwick, thats why I didnt apply for it...

omg, noooooooo, nottingham isn't more prestigious than warwick. Nottingham is my insurance uni. warwick has a very very gd business school and its reputation overall still beats Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    i'm hopefully off to bath to do psychology if i get my AAAB offer. how come the offers for bath are so bloody high?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    i'm hopefully off to bath to do psychology if i get my AAAB offer. how come the offers for bath are so bloody high?!
    cos they dont actually want...st andrews really really wants ya voodoo!!!

only spankin mate!! xxxxxxx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.