Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Incredibly Pretty Sister Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I just started at school because my parents couldn't afford to home school me and my twin sister anymore. For the record , we're non-identical . We're in Year 9 . My sister for some reason , is drop dead stunning , and has modelled for various magazines since she was 8 or so. I'm below average looking , and many people had called me ugly before. But before school , I didn't really think anything of it and neither did my sister. I was better than her at monopoly , she was better looking. We didn't really care. But now that we're at school , things are so different. At school she's treated like a queen and other girls do whatever she says . Whoever she doesn't like gets treated like dirt and the other girls let her use them like she owns all of them . I on the other hand , are called ugly and get shouted at by people saying "All the good genes went to your sister then!" . People just ignore me when I speak to them and don't sit next to me. I wouldn't really care as I have quite a few friends outside of school , but all this praise , power and attention have given my twin sister a huge ego. She treats me like her slave and tells me to clean her room , bring her food , get her things ready for the day and give her foot massages . She snaps her fingers and expects me to appear on my knees beneath her.I don't want her to call me ugly so I do everything for her. She might tell people in school to start hating me. I don't mind it that much , but would like to know why she's turned into such a arrogant girl.

ReputationRep:
    Give yourself a smack, then give here a slap .

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like something straight from a movie script...

ReputationRep:
    You sound a little envious, would you prefer an ugly sister? Tut tut child.

Edit; on a more serious not, tell your parent if she is treating you like a slave. Or better yet do not listen to her, if your scared of her learn kung fu and kung fu her a**.

ReputationRep:
    Definite troll. Why would you give her a foot rub simply because she demands it, regardless of her massive ego? Makes absolutely no sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Sounds like something straight from a movie script...

The solution to your problem will come when you can define a true friend.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    4.5/10

ReputationRep:
    As you often get identical male-female twins. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    suck on her toes

ReputationRep:
    Wait until your parents leave, put on some smooth jazz and set up the video camera. You know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob :))
    As you often get identical male-female twins. :rolleyes:
    They're non-identical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingatm)
    Failingatm, is that you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    They're non-identical.
    Exactly but he felt it nessessary to say so.

ReputationRep:
    Guys at school don't get bullies for being "ugly", that's what happens to girls. They get bullied for being girly/gay/unmasculine ironically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    Guys at school don't get bullies for being "ugly", that's what happens to girls. They get bullied for being girly/gay/unmasculine ironically.
    Bull****, males get picked on equally if not just as much as females for being ugly, stop living in your feminist bubble Dragonfly, I'ma getting pretty sick and tired of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    Failingatm, is that you?
    :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Bull****, males get picked on equally if not just as much as females for being ugly, stop living in your feminist bubble Dragonfly, I'ma getting pretty sick and tired of it
    lmao how is it feminist? It's just facts that most people would agree on. I even listed more things that boys get bullied for than girls.

I think you're the one living in a bubble if you think that men and women are exactly the same, are treated equally, an have the same expectations of them in society.

Edit: in case you didn't notice, I was pointing out why I thought OP was a troll.

ReputationRep:
    You gave her a foot rub? I think you are on the wrong site mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondHair)
    So I just started at school because my parents couldn't afford to home school me and my twin sister anymore. For the record , we're non-identical .
    Thanks for that. Nearly got mixed up there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    lmao how is it feminist? It's just facts that most people would agree on. I even listed more things that boys get bullied for than girls.

I think you're the one living in a bubble if you think that men and women are exactly the same, are treated equally, an have the same expectations of them in society.

Edit: in case you didn't notice, I was pointing out why I thought OP was a troll.
    I was bullied for being ugly. Don't go on your personal experience, you haven't been in the shoes of people in different schools/area.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.