Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I just started at school because my parents couldn't afford to home school me and my twin sister anymore. For the record , we're non-identical . We're in Year 9 . My sister for some reason , is drop dead stunning , and has modelled for various magazines since she was 8 or so. I'm below average looking , and many people had called me ugly before. But before school , I didn't really think anything of it and neither did my sister. I was better than her at monopoly , she was better looking. We didn't really care. But now that we're at school , things are so different. At school she's treated like a queen and other girls do whatever she says . Whoever she doesn't like gets treated like dirt and the other girls let her use them like she owns all of them . I on the other hand , are called ugly and get shouted at by people saying "All the good genes went to your sister then!" . People just ignore me when I speak to them and don't sit next to me. I wouldn't really care as I have quite a few friends outside of school , but all this praise , power and attention have given my twin sister a huge ego. She treats me like her slave and tells me to clean her room , bring her food , get her things ready for the day and give her foot massages . She snaps her fingers and expects me to appear on my knees beneath her.I don't want her to call me ugly so I do everything for her. She might tell people in school to start hating me. I don't mind it that much , but would like to know why she's turned into such a arrogant girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondHair)
    So I just started at school because my parents couldn't afford to home school me and my twin sister anymore. For the record , we're non-identical . We're in Year 9 . My sister for some reason , is drop dead stunning , and has modelled for various magazines since she was 8 or so. I'm below average looking , and many people had called me ugly before. But before school , I didn't really think anything of it and neither did my sister. I was better than her at monopoly , she was better looking. We didn't really care. But now that we're at school , things are so different. At school she's treated like a queen and other girls do whatever she says . Whoever she doesn't like gets treated like dirt and the other girls let her use them like she owns all of them . I on the other hand , are called ugly and get shouted at by people saying "All the good genes went to your sister then!" . People just ignore me when I speak to them and don't sit next to me. I wouldn't really care as I have quite a few friends outside of school , but all this praise , power and attention have given my twin sister a huge ego. She treats me like her slave and tells me to clean her room , bring her food , get her things ready for the day and give her foot massages . She snaps her fingers and expects me to appear on my knees beneath her.I don't want her to call me ugly so I do everything for her. She might tell people in school to start hating me. I don't mind it that much , but would like to know why she's turned into such a arrogant girl.
    You don't have to put up with this appalling treatment from either your sister or the other people at school. This is a form of bullying.

I am sure that your parents would be upset if they realised that your sister was turning into a bully.

Who would be the best person to consult about how to stop this bullying?

ReputationRep:
    Wow this is like some kind of reverse Cinderella story.
    If it's really bad, have you thought about changing school?

Also how old are you? It sounds like your sister is being very immature.

It will be awkward but you should tell your parents about the issue and ask them to have a family sit down about it with you and your sister.
    Maybe that will get the message across to your sister that family comes before popularity. Good luck OP, hope your situation improves.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Try to belive in karma? Your sister is a real *****

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.