Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just wanted to make sure I'm right in thinking that if you have a conditional offer, you can't apply for accommodation until results day when your offer has been confirmed? Don't want to miss out if that isn't the case!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position. No idea....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's the impression I got. I've applied for an Msc and actually called the depatrment (once they had seen my degree) and asked them to make my offer unconditional so I could apply for halls. It seem like a bit of a last minute late rush for undergrads tho!?

ReputationRep:
    Yes guys this is correct - apply for accommodation as soon as you can after seeing UCAS results to best secure the one you want.

ReputationRep:
    Okay great, thanks for the help:-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused, I only got a conditional but I got an email saying to apply before the 1st of May to be guaranteed a place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh_Quinn)
    I'm so confused, I only got a conditional but I got an email saying to apply before the 1st of May to be guaranteed a place?
    Shoot accommodation services an email and see what they say:
    http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/accommodation/contact.html

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.