Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am wanting to. Start a private uni in the end of may and the course is 2 years long. It has a fee of 8,000 per year. but I can only get 6,000 off a student loan, so I need to pay 2,000 over the year, I am living in a distant family members An have to pay 250 a. Month rent, I. Am. Able to. Get a grant of £2324 which would just about cover that, n have to put towards it. Then comes food, transport etc. Is there any more grants or loans I canget? Student ones what have the same paying. Back structure etc.?
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.