Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hey everyone,

We're always running competitions on TSR for various things. Sometimes it's a prize draw for Amazon vouchers, other times there's a guaranteed prize like a recent design survey.

I sometimes see people say they're gutted when they miss out, so I'd like to trial a priority list - if you match the criteria we're after in a competition, we'll let you know when it's up and running.

We won't spam you (we don't run them that often), but if you want to be first to know about a TSR competition, fill in this quick survey and we'll keep you updated

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YM3SGRW

Any thoughts, questions or feedback let me know!

Thanks TSR competition lovers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJ)
    Hey everyone,

We're always running competitions on TSR for various things. Sometimes it's a prize draw for Amazon vouchers, other times there's a guaranteed prize like a recent design survey.

I sometimes see people say they're gutted when they miss out, so I'd like to trial a priority list - if you match the criteria we're after in a competition, we'll let you know when it's up and running.

We won't spam you (we don't run them that often), but if you want to be first to know about a TSR competition, fill in this quick survey and we'll keep you updated

No option for 20 years old on the survey, should I round up?

ReputationRep:
    Count me in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJ)
    Hey everyone,

Done, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainDogs)
    Yh, I noticed that too so I put 21 haha nearly there anyways *sigh* I feel old!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by RainDogs)
    Oh, that's strange. I'll fix that when I'm back in tomorrow. Well spotted :yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.