Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else firmed for September? I can't wait to start only 5 1/2 months to wait :dance::dance:

ReputationRep:
    hey! Ive not firmed as of yet as still deciding where to go between Derby and Sheffield Hallam, but received unconditional for Chesterfield site, I live in Chesterfield too so this would seem a lot easier.. im so excited about the whole thing and nervous too! haha x

ReputationRep:
    I live in Creswell so it's only about 15 mins away for me!! I've replied to your thread but try unistats to compare your choices. Although I think Derby's better it depends what you're looking for

ReputationRep:
    I live 10 mins away from the Chesterfield site so would be very use full. But I am currently in my final year studying a foundation degree with Staffordshire Uni but through Chesterfield College and I chose to do it at Chesterfield because I thought it would be convenient with it being on the doorstep and with it being a small group but I HATE it!! I just wouldn't want the same thing to happen if I went to Derby, sometimes its not always the best being in smaller groups as some lecturers (not all!) don't seem to try as hard as they would need to in a bigger group to keep them interested. I also liked the vibe from Sheffield Hallam much better than Derby.. the Unistats you mentioned helped a lot! Sheffield does seem to be better in my opinion but they are both good for different things. I have spoken to a few people from both unis and they both like them but the placements at Sheffield seem much better than Derby, I have spoken to someone from Nottingham who hates it at Nottingham Uni and wished she chose Sheffield :/ Im just so confused ahhhh its so hard to make the right decision.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting adult nursing at the chesterfield campus in September too has everyone confirmed derby as there first choice ? So excited can't wait to meet everyone on the course I live about 15 mins away from chesterfield anyone else local? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade smith94)
    Hey I'm starting adult nursing at the chesterfield campus in September too has everyone confirmed derby as there first choice ? So excited can't wait to meet everyone on the course I live about 15 mins away from chesterfield anyone else local? Xxx
    Ive firmed it! I only live 10 mins away from the campus so its brill for me im really looking forward to it now but scared too! How old are you? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed too got the credits I need now as well! X

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 Hun how old are you? I'm so exited to I want to meet everyone on our course! Ahaa I've got my last a alevel exams coming up stressful! Not long now until we start! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 Hun how old are you? I'm so exited to I want to meet everyone on our course! Ahaa I've got my last a alevel exams coming up stressful! Not long now until we start! Xxx
    20 in August. Me too! Would be good to get to know each other before we all start! Cant wait to start you got facebook? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheddar1)
    I've firmed too got the credits I need now as well! X
    Woo well done! Soo exciting how old are you hun? Have you got facebook? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Arrh lovely! yeah my Facebook is jade Amelia smith we will have to meet up before we start eeek! I want to start now xxx

ReputationRep:
    Arrh lovely! yeah my Facebook is jade Amelia smith we will have to meet up before we start eeek! I want to start now xxx
    Added you hun cant wait!! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Bit older than you guys, 32 yeah I'm in fb, Helen Russell x we should start a group so we can keep in touch before we start, I know about 6 others starting with us x

ReputationRep:
    Bit older than you guys, 32 yeah I'm in fb, Helen Russell x we should start a group so we can keep in touch before we start, I know about 6 others starting with us x
    Cool!! I'll add you on Facebook and then you could set a group up and invite me so we can all meet? x

ReputationRep:
    Wiked! what's your profile picture like I've tried searching for you...and that sounds a good idea doing the group thing who else do you know who's on the course with us ? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    If you search for my email..... [email protected] I'm wearing a green vest top, blonde hair.

There's 6 others from my Access course, I'll add them to the group when I make one and we can all meet each other x

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible you could add me please jade Amelia smith I can't find you ahaa and that would be brill! xxx

ReputationRep:
    If you search for my email..... [email protected] I'm wearing a green vest top, blonde hair.

There's 6 others from my Access course, I'll add them to the group when I make one and we can all meet each other x
    I can't find you either! Haha. If you could add me? Natalie Hutchinson my profile pic is me and two other girls I have long hair x

ReputationRep:
    added you both x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm due to start adult nursing this Sept in chesterfield and was wondering if anyone has been to Ser the accommodation near the hospital.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.