Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I want to move to America and start university there, so far i know that the only way you can do that is if an American citizen sponsors you or if you take out a loan.

    I don't mind taking out a loan i just don't know from where, is there a specific company or agency or something? If i go to a bank will they need to check my credit history for the loan? Also, can a parent take out the loan on my behalf, my credit history is quite bad?

    Or if you know anyone that's done the transition to America or even AUSTRALIA, any information/help would be great!

Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.