Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hi, I have a couple of questions concerning financial help as the system appears to be different than for England and I'm a bit confused...
    1. If Cardiff is my insurance choice and my firm choice is an English uni, do I apply separately for a tuition fee loan?
    2. If so, is it true that I have to apply to student finance Wales until 19th of April?
    3. I just wanted to make sure that I don't have to repay absolutely any of this until I earn over 21.000 pa?

ReputationRep:
    I could be wrong but I was under the impression that whether or not you apply to Student Finance England or Student Finance Wales is entirely dependent on whether you're English or Welsh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    I could be wrong but I was under the impression that whether or not you apply to Student Finance England or Student Finance Wales is entirely dependent on whether you're English or Welsh?
    seriously? but I'm neither, I mean I'm from the EU, what do I do then? ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maereth)
    seriously? but I'm neither, I mean I'm from the EU, what do I do then? ;D
    Okay I'm wrong.

http://www.studentfinancewales.co.uk..._schema=PORTAL

I have no idea sorry :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    Okay I'm wrong.

http://www.studentfinancewales.co.uk..._schema=PORTAL

I have no idea sorry :/
    OK, thanks anyway. If I choose to apply to Student Finance Wales, should I stick to the deadline April 19th?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.