The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Erasmus UCL 2013/2014

Hey everybody! I'm an italian student and I'll be attending third year of uni at UCL next year as an Erasmus student :smile:
I have just started looking here and there for accommodation, do you guys have any suggestion bout Students Halls? Are the students halls proposed by UCL any good and worth the price? Or do you have any suggestion about other Students Halls? (I've heard about Nido, for exemple...).
I would like to mix up with lots of students and be in a friendly environment as I'll be starting this adventure by myself!
Thank you guys , cheers!
Reply 1
Hi there,

If you're still looking for accommodation, I'd be happy to help. The intercollegiate halls would be my best suggestion, the price is justified by their location, the entire of central London being on your door step. Ironically, the intercollegiate halls are mostly closer to UCL than the UCL halls, and seem to be in a better state.

Another suggestion, I am moving into a house just north of UCL with friends, but am lacking two room mates. If you're interested in mixing with some students, we have two rooms available.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Thank you so much! I have already applied for UCL halls though, so I'll see what they tell me... Hope they will give me a good place!
Thanks a lot anyways!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending