the ghetto is where I stood
    now I'm back in the hood.

Ya dig?

ReputationRep:
    I do believe I dig you, my good homie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gauntlets)
    I do believe I dig you, my good homie.
    Much appreciated dawg. You can be my manager for when we get the monies.

As for those who negged me or claimed they didn't dig, they're just playa haters.

Ya Feel me?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm didn't use Money, Cars, Hoes, Drugs. This guys is better than most rappers these days hahah! :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reform)
    the monies.
    De monies* :pierre:

This really captures the essence of the underclass.

Well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Hmm didn't use Money, Cars, Hoes, Drugs. This guys is better than most rappers these days hahah! :holmes:
    I was going to rap about the 10 cars I have but that's a bit too mainstream. Rapping about the hood is where it's at these days. That's where the cash / money / gwalla / gwap / cheddar / p's / moola / is at. Ya heard?

(Original post by This Honest)
    De monies* :pierre:
    My bad .

(Original post by HollyB_C)
    This really captures the essence of the underclass.

Well done.
    Thank you! It takes dedication and years of work to really capture the clarity and to really explore the ways of the underclass. I'll take that as a compliment and further expand my lyrical abilities to perhaps pop music.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to rap about the 10 cars I have but that's a bit too mainstream. Rapping about the hood is where it's at these days. That's where the cash / money / gwalla / gwap / cheddar / p's / moola / is at. Ya heard?
    Ahh shii yeahh mayne mainstream ain't the way.

I got what you need, the fetti and the cheese, the moola and the guap, got moola and the guap :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Ahh shii yeahh mayne mainstream ain't the way.

I got what you need, the fetti and the cheese, the moola and the guap, got moola and the guap :cool:
    Thug Life. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'd buy your album, better than Lil Wayne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    I'd buy your album, better than Lil Wayne
    The idea of Lil Wayne being a better rapper than me is preposterous. I'm thinking of dropping out of school to become a full time rapper in the streets.

I can't become certified if I haven't been shot though which is an issue. Only requirement which is holding me back.

ReputationRep:
    The idea of Lil Wayne being a better rapper than me is preposterous. I'm thinking of dropping out of school to become a full time rapper in the streets.

I can't become certified if I haven't been shot though which is an issue. Only requirement which is holding me back.
    The idea of Lil Wayne being a better rapper than ANYONE is preposterous. You don't want to end up like Tupac though, remember: He didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose him. :cool:

ReputationRep:

Bruh if you wanna get shot holla at me, I can get you sprayed up son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Bruh if you wanna get shot holla at me, I can get you sprayed up son.
    Thanks bruh. If I survive, i'll release an album called 'they shot me' which speaks about how I got shot. Like 50, I'll also release a movie. 'The mean streets of London.'

I'll end up BAAAAAAAAALLIN' :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bruh. If I survive, i'll release an album called 'they shot me' which speaks about how I got shot. Like 50, I'll also release a movie. 'The mean streets of London.'

I'll end up BAAAAAAAAALLIN' :cool:
    Yeah mann then you a true GOAT Rapper! Hahah yeah ima need a part in that movie, cuz obviously we both need to be BALLINNNNNNN'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Yeah mann then you a true GOAT Rapper! Hahah yeah ima need a part in that movie, cuz obviously we both need to be BALLINNNNNNN'
    No doubt, you can be either the shooter or the manager.

Infact, after a film we can write a novel on how to become a successful rapper.

To be honest all you need (at least 3 qualities) to do is be able to boast, lie, get shot, go to prison, drug deal, did I mention boast? , live in the hood.

I'll have 3.

I'll get shot, I live in the hood (the title of this poem) and I can boast.

ReputationRep:
    Uh

I live in the hood
    I don't live good
    I eat rice pud
    At times I cut wood
    the ghetto is where I stood
    now I'm back in the hood.

Ya dig?
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiispeck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiispeck

SAFE blud!

Appreciate your support.

ReputationRep:

SAFE blud!

Appreciate your support.
    irie !
    aal fruits ripe

:afro:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reform)
    uh

i live in the hood
    i don't live good
    i eat rice pud
    at times i cut wood
    the ghetto is where i stood
    now i'm back in the hood.

Ya dig?
    omg yeee bro dats so siiiik yeeee!! Tupac biggie illuminati rap yeeeeeee west side yeee

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.