I got 75 UMS in Unit 1
    80 UMS in unit 2
    and 90 UMS in unit 3

So far I have 245 UMS

And need 35 UMS for a B
    75 UMS for an A
    and 90 UMS for an A*

I really want to get an A or A*

But research methods is an absolute killer how can I get near enough full marks in this section. Any tips would be welcomed!

ReputationRep:
    I need to get at least 80 marks in this exam, plus this is my retake! Any advice to achieve the grade?

ReputationRep:
    I hate to burst your bubble, but you'd need 115 UMS in the exam to get an A*, which is impossible. Unless you resit, you can't get an A*.

ReputationRep:
    This exam is awful! I got an U in january (My first one ever!!) I just find the content really bland and boring :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.