Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Casual Sex watch

Announcements

Hey guys and girls.

So in this day and age, we are having more and more casual sex.

I was just wondering how do you go about organising your casual sex. Like is it as simple as you go up to someone and decide you're going to have NSA sex, or do you flirt and then decide it's going to be NSA.
    Obviously you can find someone at a bar and then both decide to go back to one of your places, but what if it's someone you know, and you just want to have some no strings attached fun.

So yeah, post how you go about doing that, I'd like to know.

With one of my guy friends we had been chatting for a while and we were talking late at night and he was asking if i wanted a relationship, i explained how my last relationship didn't go so well so no, and then he said so you want the action just not the emotional side? i didn't go for it because i didn't really want to have sex with him, but ask a friend or someone that you have a one night stand with if they want to have something casual.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.