Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey!
    glad to see other people applying to york! i've accepted an offer there for french and german, really looking forward to going, like others have said, the atmosphere there was better for me than anywhere else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johncleaner)
    wahoo - a fellow southener venturing north! Should I be concerned that I don't partiulcarly like Yorkshire puddings?
    Hey!

Sorry about the private message thing - my inbox gets full by the day and I never realise! I have added you to msn, and hope to speak to you soon!

As for Yorkshire puddings, hahaha, I'm a yorkshire girl myself and I can say for certain that they're not as common as you're making them out to be! Of course you won't have to eat them

ReputationRep:
    Wow all these people going to York!

Makes me feel a bit better about my decision to go there

ReputationRep:
    And I always thought hardly anyone here was interested in York!

(I'm at York for CompSci, btw, so if anyone has questions I'd be happy to help.)

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.