Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was looking for new jeans to buy as I haven't bought any in ages and found some good ones on ASDA's George website. However the local ASDA near me isn't very big for clothes so I'm a bit stuck. Online or in a normal shop does anyone know where to get the cheapest but pretty good jeans from?

ReputationRep:
    Dont get cheaper than primark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshmun)
    I was looking for new jeans to buy as I haven't bought any in ages and found some good ones on ASDA's George website. However the local ASDA near me isn't very big for clothes so I'm a bit stuck. Online or in a normal shop does anyone know where to get the cheapest but pretty good jeans from?
    Tk Maxx every time! You can go in there and get a designer pair of trousers for £10-20. I got a pair of polo ralph lauren chinos in there last week for just £15 and a pair of vans jeans for £20. I would also recommend shopping online on sites such as asos and ebay and amazon. I wouldn't shop in Primark purely because of the awful quality and child labour, i end up spending more on their trousers because they get worn out and break quicker so definitely try TK MAXX, its one of my favourite shops!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not the cheapest but I get most of mine from Gap, quite resonable in my opinion and often have large discounts especially in the outlet store near me. I struggle to find jeans that fit well as im very tall but quite slim, Gap are by far the best for me.

ReputationRep:
    Primark/Matalan.

The quality of them is pretty poor though you're actually better of spending a bit more money as they will last longer.

I can go through more money in cheap jeans than I would have spent on one nice quality pair but I wear my jeans to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshmun)
    BHS or blue inc?

ReputationRep:
    TK Maxx, they're generally branded, buy cheap jeans and expect them to bleed all over your shoes.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.