Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ...put kisses on the end of texts to someone who you're sure likes you but you're not interested in?? And if so would you put exactly three kisses, on every text?

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm not a massive fan of kisses at the best of times though!

ReputationRep:
    One kiss should suffice to keep things stable,two if you want them to know you're interested in them.<Three is desperate in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    No, that'll led them on. I've had friends freak out because a boy they liked put a wink on the end of a message even though it probably didn't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anybody takes kisses on the end of texts that seriously. Maybe 1 or none would be a good idea. But don't expect the number of kisses on the end of your texts to be enough to show your disinterest.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Why can't you just send a message with just words in it and leave it at that? Does it HAVE to include some insipid kisses at the end of it?

ReputationRep:
    Well it's kind of the other way around! I like him, I'm pretty sure he knows that because I invited him out tomorrow night (which he said he would go to and has now backed out of?!), I always text him etc. And he puts 3 kisses at the end of every text... Would a guy do this even if they didn't like you??? Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinntars)
    Hello. ( [email protected],com )
    I was very impressed to your profile and i feel to have a good friendship with you, my name is quinntars, i hope you are doing good, i like making new friends so feel free to contact me mail at([email protected],com) so that i can send you a picture and tell you more about me, thanks. I will be waiting for your respond at my private mail address [email protected],com _______8888___88__88__888888___8 88888
    ______88__88__88__88____88_____8 8
    ______88______88__88____88_____8 888
    ______88__88__88__88____88_____8 8
    _______8888____8888_____88_____8 88888
    _$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
    _$_________$::*:.....o:.
    _$_________$..o*:.0:...*
    _$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$
    _$111111111$_$_________$
    _$111111111$_$_________$
    _$111111111$_$_________$
    __$1111111$__$111111111$
    ___$11111$___$111111111$
    ____$111$____$111111111$
    _____$®$______$1111111$
    ______$________$11111r$
    ______$_________$111j$
    ______$__________$®$
    ______$___________$
    ______$___________$
    ______$___________$
    _____$$$__________$
    __$$$$$$$$$_______$
    __________________$

ReputationRep:
    I always put 50 kisses if I think the person is a douchebag....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herostargirl)
    Well it's kind of the other way around! I like him, I'm pretty sure he knows that because I invited him out tomorrow night (which he said he would go to and has now backed out of?!), I always text him etc. And he puts 3 kisses at the end of every text... Would a guy do this even if they didn't like you??? Thanks guys
    Maybe, without knowing the guy it's hard to say. You seem to be really reading into it though and that's not a good idea.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.