Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I got accepted in Loreto... Now that I have to make a decision on choosing a college, I have got places in Stretford Grammar, William Hulme Grammar and then got in Loreto. Although most of my friends are going to Loreto and when I went there, I loved the college out of most. Not sure which one to choose though as people from last year's year 11 (year before me) said they chose William Hulme because Loreto is too open and that you'll find idiots hanging around. Not sure what to do now??

Also how is college life? I mean is it easier than school life? My parents are really strict and I'm not allowed to go out, will they let me when I go to college? BTW I like coursework more than normal work lol, do you get more coursework in college? And do you have exams the first year at college?

ReputationRep:
    Which one did you pick? As im in the same position as you.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.