Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have had a offer from TSD Carmarthen to study primary education leading to Qts. I think I'm going to make it my first choice and was just wondering which accommodation I should apply for? I know it's all catered the first year. So which should I chose ? And how many people do you have to share with? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice29.)
    I have had a offer from TSD Carmarthen to study primary education leading to Qts. I think I'm going to make it my first choice and was just wondering which accommodation I should apply for? I know it's all catered the first year. So which should I chose ? And how many people do you have to share with? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, that's a really good course, congratulations for getting in I assume by now you've chosen where you want to stay, but in case anyone else is wondering the same thing, there are three areas first years can stay, tower, non and myrddin. They're all roughly the same, with a few differences. If you want to find out specifics then you like our Facebook groups, we have one for the Carmarthen. When it comes to sharing, generally you wont have to share a room, and if you are you would have been told early on. It's best to call the accommodation officer Naomi Hale, to find out if you're sharing. Here's her information: Tel: 01267 676819
    E-mail: [email protected]. If she doesn't answer her phone (she is usually very busy at this time of year) then just send her an email and she should get back to you soon. We've made a list of what you might need to bring with you https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7fu...w4ZklMLWs/edit. #tsdambassador #tsdgwyn

Submit reply
Updated: September 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.