Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, just a thread for all those who have been offered a place at Cavendish hall for September- anyone else out there?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've accepted an en suite!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yup! Watched some YouTube videos of students running as freshers reps for last year at Cav. Seems like a lively place for sure!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just found a video of some girls running for freshers reps at Cav a couple of years ago. You get a clear view of the en-suites and rooms in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TBKm...i0AxMDDBt_TB4g

En-suite at: 0:14

Room at 2:00

Also, the dining hall at is 0:37

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dpdr)
    Just found a video of some girls running for freshers reps at Cav a couple of years ago. You get a clear view of the en-suites and rooms in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TBKm...i0AxMDDBt_TB4g

En-suite at: 0:14

Room at 2:00

Also, the dining hall at is 0:37
    Thanks, this is really useful! So hard to find stuff on Cavendish
    Just accepted an en-suite

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.