Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name's Michelle and I have accepted offers for travel and tourism/ hospitality management at Leeds Met and Manchester Met, I was wondering if anyone else was doing these courses? I currently live and study in Swindon and will be moving to Leeds in June to live with my mum I'm also considered a mature student as I'm 21 so feel a little behind haha! Is there anyone currently studying these courses and can let me know what the timetable is like roughly? Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    hey michelle, im also starting in september and doing tourism management along with spanish im also a mature student but a lil older than u at 25 ive been trying to get a timetable but the tutors wont give them out until the first week, ya excited about starting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorence)
    hey michelle, im also starting in september and doing tourism management along with spanish im also a mature student but a lil older than u at 25 ive been trying to get a timetable but the tutors wont give them out until the first week, ya excited about starting

Hey im laura, im also 25 and doing spanish with tourism! glad ive found someone on my course! i have also been asking for some sort of timetable so i can decide to commute or to find accom have you found anywhere to live yet? xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.