Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

He said I was crap in bed to her Watch

ReputationRep:
    As u may b aware Ive been on off with a guy for a year! Ive been warned bout how he isn't a nice person etc and that he was using me for sex . Well got punched this wkend after being with him by his gf because yet again I believed his lies that he wasn't with his then gf

I find out he slept with his ex also in wk. the woman who hit me phoned me saying he's a compulsive liar, he steals and has hit her when she had a pregnancy scare

Also find out he's told her in ugly, made fun of my mental state, that I'm crap in bed etc

And he's also for the year been ****ging me off to peeps in local pub saying how I've been stalking him and that I'm easy! His gf said he's been saying iI'm not good in the sack that he pretended to b tired so he didn't have to sleep with me etc. thing is he used to beg mr to go meet him for sex so I think it's bull I could b wrong but t has upset mr

I feel like Ive lost as despite what he's done she will take him bk

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered relationship abuse Q&A threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.