Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey,

just had a conditional offer for midwifery at ARU ....
    i have not accepted yet as am waiting to hear back from one more university.

I will be at the Cambridge campus, my classes will be in Fulbourn.
    what accommodation would i be best to apply for anybody know?
    i don't know where my placement will be but they said that they try to match the placements up with where your accommodation is. will i be better to stay in hospital accommodation, does any one know what this is like?

i was also looking at CB1 accommodation and really like how it looks but the hospital accommodation is a lot cheaper

Should i withdraw my other uni application cause i am really wanting to go to ARU ad worried about not being on time to get accommodation ?

ReputationRep:
    HEY GUYS... Im already attending Anglia Ruskin University.... If you have any questions about it or anything in general Esp from a STUDENTS point of view, please do hit me up on my twitter or my ask.fm... ill like the pages down below.. Please do NOT send me a message on here, cz i dont check them that offten... if you want your question answered within a day, or even hours, please ask me via twitter or ask.fm Thanks! Best wishes!! xxxooo
    Maya <33

http://ask.fm/mayabachiyabi (MY ASK.FM)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys im in Nightingale room 54 anyone else near me ? is it any good

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.