Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in deep thought over whether or not to choose this university and I would be very grateful if some of you could give me a helping hand. I have an offer to study BA Hons International Management.

Iv never been to Cambridge before so firstly, how is the Cambridge area, especially around the campus?

How is the university? Teachers? And facilities?

Anyone studying or studied the same course here?

Lord Ashcroft Business School any good?

Anyone moved away for the second year second semester?

Thanks !! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't say anything about the uni really as i'm starting in September two however the City is one of the nicest i've been to, clean, vibrant and look's great. The uni it's self from what i saw at an open day was also very clean, modern and easy to get around.

My mini sample of the night life was also very promising, there is no "edgy-ness" to the place and i'm personally looking forward to spending the next few years there!

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate , im also in the business school doing Enterprise And Entrepreneurial management in september, from what i saw the business teachers are quite down to earth and in most of the business courses you have one on ones with real life business entrepreneurs and stuff to help you during your time there

Cambridge is lovely and with a big city it could be easier to obtain jobs, im going up there a couple of weeks before september to beat the crowds in getting my cv out there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.