Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Would the BNP be Good for Britain? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redolent)
    why are you talking to yourself
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    The BNP want to deport people whose parents weren't born here!

Well I think they do, I've heard they're racist:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a729)
    I assume you support UKIP as opposed to the Lib/Lab/Con who will sell us of to the EU for (metaphorical) 30 pieces of silver

as you're a 'strong nationalist'
    I don't suprisingly, UKIP are a one issue party, I don't see much point in them.
    If they ever got into anything resembling a position of real power, they wouldn't have the first clue what to do.

I may have certain political ideals, but first and formost you need a country that can function even if on principles your not completely in agreeance with.

A country run by UKIP wouldn't even function.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selnec)
    This is an odious post. The BNP are abhorrent.

In my eyes, British culture is not the twee middle England, middle class nonsense, its diversity.

There's already jobs out there for 'native' Britons, however the people who moan most about 'them stealing our jobs' seem to be those who are too lazy to get off their backsides and work in an awful job for awful wages.

Slashing welfare is ridiculous- I'd rather 1 person who genuinely needed welfare got it and 9 who didn't need it also got it than all 10 of them didn't get it. How do you expect those who need it to cope?

The Christian thing is stupid. You can have morals without religion. Some things are inherently right and wrong. To be honest I think our society could do without being brainwashed.

If 'global warming' (should be called climate change) is such a rubbish theory than why is it the one most accepted by the mainstream scientific community, who I dare say know far more about the matter than both you or I ever will?
    I know this is an old post but it's equally as odious. The only bit I agree with Christianity being surplus to requirements for moral guidance and the BNP being a nasty, useless, intellectually vacant waste of space.

How is Middle Class "nonsense" when it's them paying for the majority of welfare the "lower" classes receive? Who do think is actually paying all the tax (£200BN or so I've heard the welfare bill is currently)? It's not the minimum wage earning working classes or the underclasses. It's those in the 40% tax bracket contributing the most. The Middle Classes. By the sounds of it, you sound bigoted towards English people, particularly successful ones. Ironic as you're supportive of "diversity".

.......oh I was wrong. You're bigoted towards working class Britons too. Your rhetoric of Britons who complain about unskilled labour usurping them of job opportunities being "lazy" is as boring and unsubstantiated as it is generic. Left wing band wagon hopping. Some are lazy but many are not. Many have a legitimate reason to complain.

Your point about welfare distribution is stupid beyond all measure. You have contempt for the people who contribute the most towards the existence of the welfare state, yet complain that welfare distribution isn't profligate enough :lolwut:. Your thinking is not joined up and you make NO sense. Welfare needs to be slashed. If you're going to push millions of people on to the unemployment scrapheap in favor of criminally cheap foreign labour just so the corporations can have ever more bloated profit margins, then you're going to create an unsustainable welfare state in the form of JSA and housing benefits. How else are they meant to survive with no job and their wages going straight to hell??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thriftworks)
    How can you be a self-proclaimed nationalist yet have so many green gems on TSR? Are you being sarcastic?
    Because by and large I (presume I) am a generally nice guy, Nationlist tendencies don't instantly equate to mindless racism and a violent attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RemiMarcelle)
    The BNP want to deport people whose parents weren't born here!

Well I think they do, I've heard they're racist:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But I head it was a smear campaign! http://www.thecommentator.com/articl..._ukip_leaflets

And Dianne Abbot has said some potentially rascist things to - But I wouldn't call Labour racist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)
    I don't suprisingly, UKIP are a one issue party, I don't see much point in them.
    If they ever got into anything resembling a position of real power, they wouldn't have the first clue what to do.

I may have certain political ideals, but first and formost you need a country that can function even if on principles your not completely in agreeance with.

A country run by UKIP wouldn't even function.
    So you are suggesting say a Lib Dem government would be better than a UKIP one?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a729)
    So you are suggesting say a Lib Dem government would be better than a UKIP one?!
    I think they would be equally bad, but for a host of different reasons.

On the face of it I wouldn't want a Lib Dem government in because they are incompetent, soft liberals.
    But I wouldn't want UKIP in because they are a equally incompetent, unfocused single issue protest party.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they'd be good for Britain. If by good you mean that they would make Britain a global joke.

ReputationRep:
    This country would be ridden with violence, hate and a leader that doesn't have a clue what he is doing. So: nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)
    Because by and large I (presume I) am a generally nice guy, Nationlist tendencies don't instantly equate to mindless racism and a violent attitude.

Of course not, but I've never perceived TSR to be friendly to nationalists. Thus my superise at your green gems

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
General election 2017 on TSR
Register to vote

Registering to vote?

Check out our guide for everything you need to know

Manifesto snapshots

Manifesto Snapshots

All you need to know about the 2017 party manifestos

Party Leader questions

Party Leader Q&A

Ask political party leaders your questions

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.