Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I wen to withdraw some money from a cash machine and out of nothing a very cute girl who was there with her friend {and a group of her piers i guess}starting to flirt me{touching me while talking with her friend in queue and started conversation three times}...{because im european my english isnt so good and we just goofed of a bit about it when i asked her something and couldn't understand what i was trying to say} we had a real connection {like in movies where you see it and u don't believe can happen in real life} but as always i ****ed it up and after she helped me with the cash machine, where i ask her her help in something, i just looked at her said a thank you and then turn away continuing my life...

pff she was very pretty and polite {gf material as they say, not like the other girls you meet when going out at night that they are just for a bang}

to be honest i don't really know why i started this thread but i feel really angry and disappointed from myself... feel free to swear/make fun of and whatever else you can think...i deserve it!

ReputationRep:
    You'll get over it. Happens to me all the time and I keep getting over it.

Just enjoy being young. The last thing us guys need at University is a girlfriend (Assuming you're at University).

ReputationRep:
    Ok,

First thing - your wallet is £20 lighter.
    Second thing - did you see that guy behind you? He was awesome !
    Third thing - your wallet is £40 lighter.
    Fourth thing - you owe me £60.

Do you see where I'm going with this ?

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were going to say this was a scam and they stole money of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    You'll get over it. Happens to me all the time and I keep getting over it.

Just enjoy being young. The last thing us guys need at University is a girlfriend (Assuming you're at University).
    i understand..im of the same logic but ive been like that even before uni and ive had enough of it and this year i always look for the extra something as they say but at the end i end up all always with the same and same again..when something seems to wroth i just threw it and choose the quick, the "swallow", etc...

ReputationRep:
    Based on my ex gf's I would guess that you have some link to Portuguese.... Am I right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delbyo69)
    Ok,

First thing - your wallet is £20 lighter.
    Second thing - did you see that guy behind you? He was awesome !
    Third thing - your wallet is £40 lighter.
    Fourth thing - you owe me £60.

Do you see where I'm going with this ?
    sry to disappoint you but behind me there was no guy..just these two petite girls.. second of all i dont carry wallet just my card and the rest keys and cell in the pockets..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    Thought you were going to say this was a scam and they stole money of you
    nah...btw whose "they"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    Based on my ex gf's I would guess that you have some link to Portuguese.... Am I right?
    not really..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almalibre11111)
    nah...btw whose "they"?
    I assume 'they' is "girl who was there with her friend {and a group of her piers i guess}"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intriguing Alias)
    I assume 'they' is "girl who was there with her friend {and a group of her piers i guess}"
    they were kinda more far away i didnt carry them all in my back ;p

ReputationRep:
    not really..
    worth a guess like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    worth a guess like!
    ;p

ReputationRep:
    you only saw her for a few minutes you'll get over it. the same thing might happen next time you're at a cash machine

ReputationRep:
    This is the kind of thread you make when you don't talk to enough girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    This is the kind of thread you make when you don't talk to enough girls.
    judging based on?unfortunately your statement is false. {especially the last two months you don't even wanna know }

ReputationRep:
    judging based on?unfortunately your statement is false. {especially the last two months you don't even wanna know }
    Righhttt cause making threads about girls you barely met makes you a real player. Go you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Righhttt cause making threads about girls you barely met makes you a real player. Go you!
    i don't like the term "player" these are bull****s that "lads" like your self claim....i made a thread about something that happened. period

ps. cause judging with 0 facts or knowledge makes you clever and not clown. go you!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.