Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just decided to read this book again but this is probably my fault but there seems to be some writing or explanation between chapter 11 and 12. Because in 11 they are in blacks house and then at start of 12 they reference something that they said in the ministry of magic when they went there. But I never remember it saying that they went there.

Anyone help?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    You need to substitute that function before you can integrate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    You need to substitute that function before you can integrate it.
    what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by non)
    I just decided to read this book again but this is probably my fault but there seems to be some writing or explanation between chapter 11 and 12. Because in 11 they are in blacks house and then at start of 12 they reference something that they said in the ministry of magic when they went there. But I never remember it saying that they went there.

Anyone help?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Which reference do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Which reference do you mean?
    at the top of page 190, where is that mentioned before?

ReputationRep:
    Canyou give the actual quote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    Canyou give the actual quote?
    "and we know you get in using those funny coins, or tokens or whatever they are, because I saw that witch borrowing one from her friend". also in this video around the 7 hour mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjGJQ8qFLoM

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure if this is answering your question but I think Ron is talking about how to get into the ministry of magic using the new entrance through public toilets, where you have to slot in magic coins. Possibly you are thinking of the DA when they use magic galleons to send messages to the members?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by non)
    at the top of page 190, where is that mentioned before?
    They've been on reconnaissance trips to the Ministry of Magic to get information; these trips aren't mentioned in the plotline directly, but are alluded to.

ReputationRep:
    'They had spent the previous four weeks taking it in turns to don the Invisibility Cloak and spy on the official entrance to the Ministry, which Ron, thanks to Mr. Weasley, had known since childhood. They had tailed Ministry workers on their way in, eavesdropped on their conversations and learned by careful observation which of them could be relied upon to appear, alone, at the same time every day.'

ReputationRep:
    We didn't see it happen in the book, but that reference tells you it happened without spelling it out to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You need to put a special coin into the phone box so that it takes you down to the ministry. It's not rocket science >_>

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.