Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm an American studying in at Fordham University in NYC. Fordham recently opened a study abroad program at Heythrop, and I will probably go next semester. I am wondering two things

1) Does anyone know anything about this program? It's pretty new, and classes are isolated from Heythrop ones, so you might not.

2) How is Heythrop, and would students there, or at any London university, be willing to integrate with us Americans? I planned on studying at LSE (I'm a finance major) but my scholarships wouldn't transfer. I love New York, but Londoners seem like such a good time.

Any advise regarding Heythrop, London, and how to branch out socially? I don't want to be in an American bubble. Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.