Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I am an international student interested in studying Architecture and I applied to schools in both the UK and the US. I applied to Edinburgh, Bartlett UCL, Sheffield, Cardiff and Liverpool in the UK and Cornell, Northeastern, Lehigh, USC and Syracuse in the US. I am struggling to make a choice between Cornell and the Bartlett as I have received offers/acceptance from both. Can anyone give me some insight into their experience or opinions of either or both schools? Preferably including details on teaching style, course structure, overall student experience etc, anything you feel is relevant. Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in Edinburgh, let me know if you want to know something about the course!

ReputationRep:
    I think of Cornell as the most academically rigorous of the Ivies. Make sure you can handle the climate in Ithaca. I do always hear Cornell's program mentioned alongside USC and Syracuse as the top architecture programs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.