Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Can you estimate my bf%? (pics, bit homo) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    about 14-15% bf. Do you have pecs or is dat gyno?
    Gyno

ReputationRep:
    lol @ people saying 20%+

You're around 12-15% max

ReputationRep:
    Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty_P)
    lol @ people saying 20%+

You're around 12-15% max
    So you're saying if the OP lost about 11kg he'd be down to 0% fat? With his build I really don't think 75kg will put him that low in fat. I think people underestimate how much fat you can carry.

ReputationRep:
    you look around 20-22% BF OP, baring in mind at about 15% you chould be able too some ab-action, but your not far off you can det down to 12% in about 10-12 weeks. GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    So you're saying if the OP lost about 11kg he'd be down to 0% fat? With his build I really don't think 75kg will put him that low in fat. I think people underestimate how much fat you can carry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty_P)
    x
    I don't think the OP is near Zac Efron, closer to the guy above, so your guesstimate of 12-15% is still well out. Your numbers don't stack up anyway.

Daniel Craig needs to work on his legs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    I don't think the OP is near Zac Efron, closer to the guy above, so your guesstimate of 12-15% is still well out. Your numbers don't stack up anyway.

Daniel Craig needs to work on his legs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok Jeff

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.