ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casserole)
    What race were they?
    they haven't mentioned their race, now I see why lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What has their race got to do with it?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably been said before that why would a 14 year old be on a bus at 10:30pm? Also it states she was on the bottom deck of the bus and then she went onto the top deck and spoke to them? And then her friend decided to go up? I may have read it wrong but that just seems odd?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There had to be some passengers on the upper deck for sure but why they let those 2 men to rape the girl? How pathetic was that just to watch and see when a poor girl is being violated..

ReputationRep:
    This country is sick i don't know what's wrong with it. Some messed up ideology. My heart goes out to the poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssxx)
    You see harassment every day from work men wolf whistling at women on their way to work.
    Lol you think that doesn't happen in India? You're in for a big shock.

ReputationRep:
    No-where is safe.

Anyone remember the story of some boy, 14 I think who was raped, tied to a tree and set alight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssxx)
    The 14-year-old sat downstairs with a friend but then moved to the upper deck where she was assaulted and raped by two men".
    Doesn't that seem a little odd to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    What are you talking about?
    OMG, I have absolutely no idea, reading two articles at once got my sentence mixed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJKay)
    No, we do not. Everybody knows rape is as OK as murder. Whether somebody cares or not whether it is okay is down to their personality and their capability - not their gender.
    I am so sorry I got my sentences mixed up, I meant the fact that the rapist was Muslim not a muderer, gosh that sounds so bad reading it back to myself

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.