Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lloyds pharmacy treatment for erectile dysfunction Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I have not been to a doctor or pharmacist as i feel a bit embarrassed talking about it.

I had a look online and found this lloyds pharmacy page. https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/mens-health/ed

Is this all done online and i just go to pharmacy to pick up medicine in store?

I would prefer to go to the pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist and get my treatment that way. I know i said i am a bit embarrassed but i know a local lloyds pharmacist and i think i would feel comfortable talking to him.

But will the pharmacist be able to give me one of the treatments in the link above or is he not allowed to do this? Im worried he might tell me to ask my doctor for a prescription and i dont feel comfortable talking to him.

So can pharmacist give me treatment without going to the doctor??

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It looks like, yes, you can do this online. (They're charging a lot for the medicines, so I suspect that curiously enough it would not be difficult to get their online doctor to say yes.)

You won't be able to get them by turning up without a prescription.

ReputationRep:
    lol i heard the best remedy for erectile disfunction was to go to therapy. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HOUSE213)
    Hello everyone

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I have not been to a doctor or pharmacist as i feel a bit embarrassed talking about it.

I had a look online and found this lloyds pharmacy page. https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/mens-health/ed

Is this all done online and i just go to pharmacy to pick up medicine in store?

I would prefer to go to the pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist and get my treatment that way. I know i said i am a bit embarrassed but i know a local lloyds pharmacist and i think i would feel comfortable talking to him.

But will the pharmacist be able to give me one of the treatments in the link above or is he not allowed to do this? Im worried he might tell me to ask my doctor for a prescription and i dont feel comfortable talking to him.

So can pharmacist give me treatment without going to the doctor??

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    I believe it is an online prescription service and so one of their Doctors would host an online consultation with you and then would send a signed prescription direct to a Lloyds Pharmacy for you to collect. If you went to your local pharmacy the in-house pharmacist would not be able to prescribe anything for you, they would refer you to a GP for that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.