Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I'm due to start an MSc at University of Cranfield, Shrivenham campus in September 2013 and need some help on
    finding somewhere to live. Are there any other prospective students for Shrivenham out there that have made any progress on the house finding or anyone who's been through this and would like to impart some wisdom?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!

I'm starting my MSc at Shrivenham in September too! Which course are you taking? I am local to the area so would suggest that you look at Shrivenham and Watchfield as the closest places to live, but if you drive the town of Highworth is 10 minutes and a bit more linked to the real world!!! Swindon is also not that far and probably a bit cheaper rent wise

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Going to be doing forensic arch and anth what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I am on that course too! Do you have any idea how many people are normally on it?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh awesome! What are the odds eh?! I don't know how many are on it though I can't think it would be many as it's not one of their flagship courses. Though they did majorly streamline their forensics programmes as they're not running a couple of them anymore. At my uni at the moment their forensics masters take in about 30 odd I think so not many if its anything like that

ReputationRep:
    Small world :P
    Ah cool i didnt think there would be loads of us to be honest... although there arent that many places that run a similar course so i spose it could be pretty popular!

Which Uni are you at currently? Im at Cardiff

ReputationRep:
    I'm at UWE doing forensic science at the moment why course are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do archaeology

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome, my fiancé studied arch at Bristol it's a pretty hardcore course from what I've heard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Updated: May 8, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.