This discussion is closed.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
... I had a childish moment whilest ordering my shopping from ASDA Online, so I bought a packet of Farleys Rusks

Anyone remember eating these as a toddler ? I do, I'm sure it was all my diet was made up of back then !
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
... I had a childish moment whilest ordering my shopping from ASDA Online, so I bought a packet of Farleys Rusks

Anyone remember eating these as a toddler ? I do, I'm sure it was all my diet was made up of back then !
yeh they were bloody disgusting...ewwwwwwww
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have potato smiles....hadn't had them for yonks before here
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Yeah, I love them and normally pretend i'm buying it for my 6 yr old bro (:rolleyes: )
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I have potato smiles....hadn't had them for yonks before here
Quality stuff. School dining hall when I was at Junior school used to serve them...
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

they're so horrible!.....they taste like powdered milk you get for babies............not that i eat powfered milk! :rolleyes:
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
U know those baby foods, i love those, the apple flavour especially,
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
they're so horrible!.....they taste like powdered milk you get for babies............not that i eat powfered milk! :rolleyes:
Wot's wrong with it though???
The heinz cauliflower cheese and chocolate mouse
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think they were called icedgems.. biscuits with swirrly things on... i loved those!
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

A few years ago, just after I had a brace fitted, I eat baby food at work because it hurt too much!
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i steal my baby cousins rusks all the time shhhhh! Baby food deserts are also really nice especially the chocolate pudding
young_free
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
i steal my baby cousins rusks all the time shhhhh! Baby food deserts are also really nice especially the chocolate pudding

That panda is even nicer than Tinykates' one!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Babies have it made man, they get them nice rusks, baby food is quality, and as for breast feeding...
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by young_free)
That panda is even nicer than Tinykates' one!
Thankyou
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (103)
53.65%
Yes, but I want to swap them (15)
7.81%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.38%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (48)
25%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (8)
4.17%

Watched Threads