Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ... I had a childish moment whilest ordering my shopping from ASDA Online, so I bought a packet of Farleys Rusks

Anyone remember eating these as a toddler ? I do, I'm sure it was all my diet was made up of back then !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    ... I had a childish moment whilest ordering my shopping from ASDA Online, so I bought a packet of Farleys Rusks

Anyone remember eating these as a toddler ? I do, I'm sure it was all my diet was made up of back then !
    yeh they were bloody disgusting...ewwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    I have potato smiles....hadn't had them for yonks before here

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I love them and normally pretend i'm buying it for my 6 yr old bro (:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I have potato smiles....hadn't had them for yonks before here
    Quality stuff. School dining hall when I was at Junior school used to serve them...

ReputationRep:

they're so horrible!.....they taste like powdered milk you get for babies............not that i eat powfered milk! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    U know those baby foods, i love those, the apple flavour especially,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    they're so horrible!.....they taste like powdered milk you get for babies............not that i eat powfered milk! :rolleyes:
    Wot's wrong with it though???
    The heinz cauliflower cheese and chocolate mouse

ReputationRep:
    i think they were called icedgems.. biscuits with swirrly things on... i loved those!

ReputationRep:

A few years ago, just after I had a brace fitted, I eat baby food at work because it hurt too much!

ReputationRep:
    i steal my baby cousins rusks all the time shhhhh! Baby food deserts are also really nice especially the chocolate pudding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    i steal my baby cousins rusks all the time shhhhh! Baby food deserts are also really nice especially the chocolate pudding

That panda is even nicer than Tinykates' one!

ReputationRep:
    Babies have it made man, they get them nice rusks, baby food is quality, and as for breast feeding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    That panda is even nicer than Tinykates' one!
    Thankyou

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.