Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How much is short hair on a girl a deal breaker? Watch

ReputationRep:
    There have been so many threads about this. Some guys love girls with short hair, some guys don't. Again, it is just a preference. Of course you'll never be everyone's cup of tea but length of hair generally doesn't bother guys and if that's a deal breaker for them why would you even want to date them?

ReputationRep:
    The only deal-breakers are if we don't get along enough.

ReputationRep:
    Short hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Mines is asymmetric too

Attachment 205579
    Yay for being asymmetric You look very pretty

(Original post by Robbie242)
    Nah it must be something else, personally I think you look great in that photo
    Aw thank you, think I'm looking in the wrong place tbh haha, for me short hair is so much easier to manage than long hair but can clip in extensions when I fancy long hair :P

ReputationRep:
    Crazy question. Long hair on a girl is a thing of beauty and I would always recommend it. But short hair can be hellish sexy with a pretty face...

ReputationRep:
    A girls hair is one of the first things I notice, so yes, it is a big deal. I personally do not like short hair, I very much prefer longer, natural looking hair. I hate it when women dye their hair to really pale fake looking colours.

The great news is that hair grows

ReputationRep:
    short hair is instant turn off for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by civilstudent)
    Ok so how much does having short hair really reduce attractiveness or ruin a girls chances of getting a man? I mean many men like long hair but is hair style an extreme preference as in its one of the deciding factors or is just a slight preference?

If a girl with short hair aproached you would you feel you were out of her league?

Heres the type of short that im talking about, actually post a pic of the kind of short hair you might find attractive...
    Theresa May short is the limit for me, not that I'm necessarily attracted to our Home Secretary but this is the first example that came to my mind, how odd.

ReputationRep:
    I really just cannot force myself to find it attractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.