Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody,

Been a lurker for a long time on TSR, but now I have joined because I got to that point where I need to ask questions.

Now, let's get to it.

I applied and I was successfully accepted to both Bath and King's College London(Kings, King's or KCL from now in my posts on this thread). I applied for Computer Science with Business and 1 year placement at Bath and Computer Science with Management and a Year in Industry at King's.

My question is which one is better? Which one has the best opportunities for internships and/or paid jobs? Is it that much better to be in London than in Bath? Any other things I should know?

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your responses.

ReputationRep:
    up

ReputationRep:
    Go Bath.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your answer. Can you explain why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by regulament)
    Thank you for your answer. Can you explain why?
    I'd pefer Bath if you wanna do your Science degrees. It has the best research equipment for many subjects like Biology and Chem.Engineering/Mech.Engineering. The Lecturers are also Academics who are researchers themselves.

ReputationRep:
    It's computer Science department is also good.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.