Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got a group interview at Cineworld next Tuesday and I was just wondering if anyone has had one and could tell me how I should dress and what I should expect? Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    I'd dress smart, know about a few current films and tell them you go to the cinema a lot and know about stuff like the orange Wednesday and cine world unlimited card. Seem enthusiastic about films and the company

ReputationRep:
    HI..

I know this thread is out of date, but as i couldn't find much info on cineworld group interview progress when looking i thought id just update for further reference to anyone looking this up and have a group interview with them.

My group interview was approx 19 people (was suppose to be 21 but a few didn't show)

Start with icebreakers.
    Why you have applied?
    Best film?
    Best & worst personality traits
    Something unusual about yourself.

Also you was given a cup with 5 M&M sweets in it. you pick a coloured sweet, and then that colour would relate to a question they have on the screen.

A detailed briefing about cineworld.

Paired into groups, a story containing 3 letter words or less story, and it must contain cineworld at least once. (there were some words you couldn't use)

Scenarios.
    You watch 3 short trailers, about how you would deal with the certain problem.

watch 4 trailers of current films coming out and present them to everyone. As if you were film critics ..

4 maths questions.

I think that was all.

overall it was 2 hours 30 mins long.

Hopefully this is of help to everyone. think this is the general but could be slightly different depending on which cineworld you go to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.