PSV Eindhoven

Dislike
    Rubentus (aka Juventus)
    AC BBilan (aka AC Milan)
    SS Nazio (aka Lazio)
    Hearts
    Sevco (aka Rangers)

ReputationRep:
    What are the first two (terrible) 'insulting' names meant to mean?

ReputationRep:
    like: QPR, Fulham, West Ham, Everton, Newcastle

dislike: Chelsea, Spurs, Utd, Stoke

ReputationRep:
    Like-Newcastle, Fulham, QPR, Sutton Utd, AFC Wimbledon, Rangers, Chesterfield

Dislike-All welsh teams, Birmingham city, Man poo, Man citeh, Spurs, Celtic, FC Porto

ReputationRep:
    Like: Manchester United & Arsenal
    Dislike: Manchester City

ReputationRep:
    Don't like:
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    West Ham
    Southampton
    MK Dons
    Crawley
    Boston Utd

Like (not including Spurs)
    Norwich
    QPR
    Barnsley
    Barnet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    ****ing hate Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham. And Crawley. That's all.
    lol, Woolwich. At least that's in London. Tottenham have always been a Middlesex team...just sayin' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    What are the first two (terrible) 'insulting' names meant to mean?
    The Italian word rubare means "steal", a reference to how Juventus have stolen many trophies through their cheating antics (Calciopoli, EPO scandal, etc).

As for AC BBilan, well, AC Milan have been in Serie B twice. One was demotion due to the Totonero scandal, but they got relegated for a second time on merit. F.C. Internazionale Milano is the only team in Italian football to have played in every season of Serie A.

ReputationRep:
    I like burton albion (local team), derby and swansea.
    I dont like west ham or man u.

ReputationRep:
    Like: Nobody really.

Dislike:

Manchester City

Small club buying their way to success.

Chelsea

As above but they are historically an even smaller club than Manchester City. Their support is racist to the core and as a club they have distorted the transfer market. Their fans are complete and utter embarrassments as well.

Liverpool

Did themselves no favours with the Suarez saga and their desperate attempts to defend him were good examples of how stupid the majority of football fans are. I hate the way their players constantly refer to the club as 'Liverpool Football Club' in every post match interview as if they deserve some sort of special respect :confused: I do respect their achievements though.

Fulham

Wouldn't be in the Prem if it wasn't for Al Fayed and his money. The Michael Jackson statue is an embarrassment as well. Nice ground though.

Arsenal

One of the worst sets of supporters in the Premier League and the epitome of the modern 'Soccer AM' type football fan. Some of their fans are OK admittedly but the majority (especially young ones) are weapons from all corners of London who only started supporting them during the Thierry Henry years. The way they refer to the 03-04 side as 'The Invincibles' as an official registered name is very small time too.

Manchester United

Credit where it's due, like Liverpool they're a genuinely big club, but there are too many hangers on in their support.

Reading

Stupid goal music after they score.

That's probably about it. Most London clubs are an embarrassment though, I think the only club from London I don't cringe at is Tottenham
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    In my native country, I like Werder Bremen and apart from that AC Milan and FC Barcelona. There are just two clubs which I dislike so much: Bayern Munich and Inter Milan. I'm sorry, Stramala!

ReputationRep:
    Like-Newcastle, West Ham, Swindon, Southampton, Gillingham, Stevenage, Exeter and Reading

Dislike- ****chester United, Tottenham Hotspuds, Mill**** and also Crewe Alexandra and Birmingham City too.

Haha getting negged by some pussy *****! Butthurt are we? Hope I didn't make you cry too much for insulting your scummy idols. Either gloryhunters, dirty yids, racist chavs or just infatuated by BRUM!

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with disliking Celtic and Rangers.

On my first day of work in Glasgow I had a Rangers fan tell me she was glad I was a protestant, and I had the misfortune of meeting my supervisor's extremely sectarian sister at her wedding who insisted on singing offensive Celtic songs.
    I know a girl who fell out with her boyfriend for buying their son blue socks because they were Celtic fans, and even my close friend at uni would not be seen dead in green.

Both sides are as bad as each other and it's just really pathetic really.

If anyone says they like my team I will love you forever <3

ReputationRep:
    Dislike Liverpool and Celtic, "Always cheated, never defeated" :rolleyes:

JFT39

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    If anyone says they like my team I will love you forever <3
    I like your team.

What team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I like your team.

What team?
    Partick Thistle!

ReputationRep:
    I answered this question a year ago on this forum. Cannot for the life of me find the thread.

All I know is, there's something about Partick Thistle...

ReputationRep:
    Support:
    Scunthorpe United

Like:
    Arsenal
    Borussia Dortmund
    Valencia

Dislike:
    Lincoln City
    Doncaster Rovers
    Man United
    Man City
    Chelsea
    Real Madrid
    Celtic
    Rangers
    Zenit
    Juventus
    Bayern

Hate:
    Grimsby Town
    Hull City

****ing Despise:
    MK Franchise

ReputationRep:
    Support Oxford United

Teams I like:
    Oxford (obvs)
    Hartlepool United
    Sunderland
    Cowdenbeath

Dislike:
    Swindon Town
    Reading
    Luton Town
    Manchester City
    Crawley/Stevenage/Fleetwood (So tinpot I'm only gonna put them on one line together)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.