Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Football Teams you like/dislike? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dislike: man city, Chelsea, arsenal, stoke
    like: Everton

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Because their fans are self righteous pricks.

The way the media refer to these "special European nights at Anfield" when after the teams have walked out it's as quiet as any other game, is embarrassing, their constant 'signing off' of everything with JFT96 and YNWA does my head in, the players referring to the team as "Liverpool Football Club" in every single interview (I'm sure they're briefed on it by the club when they sign), the way they were desperately trying to look for any excuse to defend Suarez after he racially abused Evra. The fact they killed 39 Juventus fans by pushing a wall on top of them yet try to sweep it under the carpet while babbling on about Hillsborough and 'justice' any chance they get.

And their sheer refusal to accept any of the blame for Hillsborough.

They think they are the best fans in the world and that they deserve special respect.

I actually hate them.
    dont disagree with everything except..

The fans were blameless for hillsborough, it's been proven recently. It happen to Liverpool fans, but let's be honest, it could have been the fans of any club at that game. If it happen to villa then would u have thought the fans were to blame in those circumstances?

Dislike for clubs should run through to the football, not human life

ReputationRep:
    As an authentic, born & bred English Mancunian, I support Manchester United from my cradle to my grave.

Like:
    Swansea (Prem)
    Athletic Bilbao (LaLiga)
    Borussia Dortmund (Bundesliga)
    Udinese Calcio (Serie A)
    Paris Saint-Germain (Ligue 1)
    Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukrainian Prem)

Dislike:
    Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton (Prem)
    Real Madrid (LaLiga)
    Bayern Munic (Bundesliga)
    Juventus (Serie A)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogwithwings)
    Dislike: man city, Chelsea, arsenal, stoke
    like: Everton

dont disagree with everything except..

The fans were blameless for hillsborough, it's been proven recently. It happen to Liverpool fans, but let's be honest, it could have been the fans of any club at that game. If it happen to villa then would u have thought the fans were to blame in those circumstances?

Dislike for clubs should run through to the football, not human life
    You've missed the point. The fans were partly to blame because that was what went on then, everyone was at it, jibbing and turning up without tickets (they are still doing it now, Athens in 2007), forging tickets, which I can prove. They were told not to turn up without a ticket. Thousands did anyway.

No they weren't the only ones and yes it could have happened to Villa but if it did I'd like to think we'd accept our part in the events. I'm not denying the cover up or corrupt police, that they've been exposed is a good thing.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.