The Student Room Group

biomedical science through extra

ok, i initially applied for diagnostic radiography which i was unsuccessful for from 5 universitys.

im thinking of applying for biomedical science through extra, does anyone know if the chances of getting in are good.

also do you think its worth still trying to apply for radiography through extra or will it end up like my initial answers from the other 5 universities.

thanks. :smile:
Original post by Emma122
ok, i initially applied for diagnostic radiography which i was unsuccessful for from 5 universitys.

im thinking of applying for biomedical science through extra, does anyone know if the chances of getting in are good.

also do you think its worth still trying to apply for radiography through extra or will it end up like my initial answers from the other 5 universities.

thanks. :smile:

When you apply through extra you have to phone the university first to make sure the spaces are still available on the course. You then have to ask them if they'd consider you. If they say yes, then apply. If they say no, then don't apply, and find somewhere that will consider you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending