Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi TSR, I'm Dawid. :chaplin:

The next question that usually follows from the interlocutor upon hearing my name and the fact that I'm Polish is whether I'm Jewish too so to get that out of the way: I'm not.

I'm just a medical student from London, but my interests range from art to the economy. I'm an easy going, friendly individual, good laugh and always helpful

(was this Welcome Lounge thread even compulsory or am I wasting internet space again?)

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else as confused as me as to the opening post is asking?
    Can you please rephrase it because I am having a bit of trouble as to what you are asking. =)

EDIT:
    After going through it for a 4th time, I realised this is just a "Hi" thread.
    Hello. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grenadier)
    the fact that I'm Polish
    We're friends already.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Welcome! I'm Polish too... and not Jewish either!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm not Polish but I am going to be a med student next year (grade permitting), welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    Tell me, are you sexy and single?
    One of my friends is Polish and I haz a major crush on him!

ReputationRep:
    HELLO DAWID ! You're definitely Jewish I'm Jewish-Polish so I know what I'm talking about ! :israel::israel::israel:

ReputationRep:

The next question that usually follows from the interlocutor upon hearing my name and the fact that I'm Polish is whether I'm Jewish too so to get that out of the way: I'm not.

I'm just a medical student from London, but my interests range from art to the economy. I'm an easy going, friendly individual, good laugh and always helpful

(was this Welcome Lounge thread even compulsory or am I wasting internet space again?)
    Hi Dawid :rolleyes: What a lovely name. I can speak fluent Polish but it's by no means my first language (English isn't as well).

I don't know how familiar you are with the history of Poland but I can trace my ancestry to Lord Lubomirski and Gen. Fromhold Wolf.

ReputationRep:
    Kisses from a Swedish girl :cute:

ReputationRep:

The only polish I know is "kurwa suka", I guess that won't get me far in Poland.

ReputationRep:

Darn Polish, taking our jerbs. :fuhrer:
    EDIT: just to clarify to the half-brain zombies out there, this was satire, playing on the stereotype that the polish "take our jobs".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hostile*****)
    Kisses from a Swedish girl :cute:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Tell me, are you sexy and single?
    One of my friends is Polish and I haz a major crush on him!
    (Original post by EvilOfficer)
    We're friends already.
    I knew you were trouble when you walked in.

Welcome! I ♥ Poland.

ReputationRep:

Hi I'm Frenchman. Always ready to fight alongside PolishGrenadier You know what I'm talking about... 1812. :france:

ReputationRep:

Also, where in London do you study? I'm going to London as well for Architecture at University College London.
    • Welcome Squad

Hi, nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:

Hi!

My Dad's side of the family is originally Polish from Krakow They are Jewish though.
    I've always wanted to visit Poland.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:

You Poles coming over here and taking all our threads..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvilOfficer)
    We're friends already.
    Can we be friends too? I'm not quite Polish by birth but I love Polish people they're so lovely!

ReputationRep:
    I predict you to have six rep gems and females crowding your inbox before we know it, welcome to TSR.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.