Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Trying to find a gay relationship Watch

I'm 15, i'm getting to the point of watching all my friends get into relationships and because i'm gay, i can't find anyone! Can anyone give me advice on how to find somebody? I am doing my GCSE's and your most likely concentrate on them, I am i've just gained 5 A*'s and 6 A's so i am thinking about my education i'm just getting lonely.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Rob
    I have a couple of mates whom are gay, and they say it can be hard to find a partner or someone to have sex with. Apparently the best way is the internet but you have to be carefull (obviously), the problem being (for you) is that you are underage. I'm sorry to say that age may be against you, but when you get older there are clubs, and comunities etc. I don't know if you have tried google for any gay forums? but i must say again that not everyone on the internet is who they say they are etc.

I'm sorry I couldnt really help, but because of my friends, I know the struggles that a gay person can go through, and didnt want your post to go unanswered. Good luck to you, and may I just say well done for coming out at a relativly young age. It takes bravery to do so. And dont let anyone make you believe you are bad, or wrong in any way.

Peace and love x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.