Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Last week of childhood... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Get drunk...very,very drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z.Raymond)
    Yeah looking back at the picture is one of my favourite birthdays ever. Just not caring about how silly/childish you look then the transition in the evening to maturity :'D
    Thanks! And I hope you find something awesome to do!
    Thanks for the ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolman42)
    Get drunk...very,very drunk.
    Tried and tested, I'm sure. But don't I have the rest of my life to do that? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smaug the Golden)
    Tried and tested, I'm sure. But don't I have the rest of my life to do that? :P
    What do you mean? :P
    • Welcome Squad

"And Never Land will always be
    The home of beauty and joy
    And neverty
    I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up!"

Peter pan/disney themed birthday party!! That would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolman42)
    What do you mean? :P
    Well I was just thinking of ways to celebrate childhood, and fortunately alcohol hasn't been a huge part of my childhood :P But rest assured, I'll definitely take your advice for the night before my birthday! xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouspie227)
    "And Never Land will always be
    The home of beauty and joy
    And neverty
    I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up!"

Peter pan/disney themed birthday party!! That would be awesome.
    I've already planned a Peter Pan party for the night before my birthday!!! Great minds We've done themed invites, everyone's dressing up, and we're having party bags and glittery 'fairy dust' cupcakes :') Anything else you think might fit the theme?
    • Welcome Squad

I've already planned a Peter Pan party for the night before my birthday!!! Great minds We've done themed invites, everyone's dressing up, and we're having party bags and glittery 'fairy dust' cupcakes :') Anything else you think might fit the theme?
    Ha yes, great minds. Aww, that sounds really good. I'm not sure, maybe try and make the venue look like neverland, with the branches and bushes and what not. You could have small tee-pee tents too with things inside like "treasure" etc... Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Well I was just thinking of ways to celebrate childhood, and fortunately alcohol hasn't been a huge part of my childhood :P But rest assured, I'll definitely take your advice for the night before my birthday! xD
    I don't know

it's not really a big thing

You're just 18... this means you can walk into an off license and by booze...I would take advantage of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouspie227)
    Ha yes, great minds. Aww, that sounds really good. I'm not sure, maybe try and make the venue look like neverland, with the branches and bushes and what not. You could have small tee-pee tents too with things inside like "treasure" etc... Good luck.
    I'm on the lookout for chocolate coins to put in treasure chests! (: Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I'm turning 18 in a couple of weeks - the dreaded transition into adulthood D: Any ideas of ways to celebrate your last week of childhood?
    Do as much underage drinking/ or having fun... As possible! I turn 22 tomorrow and really miss being 17/ 18!! Spend it with your friends/ people you love and take tonnes of photos! Have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed3003)
    Do as much underage drinking/ or having fun... As possible! I turn 22 tomorrow and really miss being 17/ 18!! Spend it with your friends/ people you love and take tonnes of photos! Have fun
    Thanks, I definitely will Happy birthday for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    University has proved to me that if anything, I was more mature at 17 than I am now I'm 18.

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.