The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im AA but can fit into B34 bra's too. Ive never wanted big boobs but C's wouldnt bother me. Should I have plastic surgery lol? http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9182/stm4.png
Reply 41
Original post by civilstudent
Im AA but can fit into B34 bra's too. Ive never wanted big boobs but C's wouldnt bother me. Should I have plastic surgery lol? http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9182/stm4.png

Yikes, you're brave. But your boobs look fine, pretty proportionate to your body.
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
I really want to know what boys think about this. I have quite a small build (5'0 tall) so I don't think my breasts are massively out of proportion with my body. But they're 32AA! I don't even pass the pencil test.

Would this put you off, boys? I wouldn't say I'm THAT insecure about my breasts, it doesn't really bother me and I would never get surgery. But still. My breasts are tiny.

Please be honest. I can take the truth. Could you ever like a girl with small breasts?

Yes. It is not about any one aspect to find a girl attractive. There are millions of women like you in fulfilling relationships so don't worry.
Original post by eliza.anne
Yikes, you're brave. But your boobs look fine, pretty proportionate to your body.

why am I brave go to the fitness forum people post pics all the time. I dont get though how I measure as an AA yet size B34 can fit me too.
Reply 44
This again. For most guys it won't be a dealbreaker. A lot of guys prefer something to fondle, so it's safe to say that they'd prefer them to be bigger, but it won't stop them from dating you.
What is the point if you're not going to get surgery anyway?
Original post by llessur123
I don't know if this is a joke or not but there is no particular size you should be at any age.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol you can get some 11/12 year olds with size D/E breasts too
Original post by Zarek
Eh, no it doesn't..

Yes it does. Either it is used as an old test to see if a women needs to wear a bra(which is ridiculous as I am a C cup and there is no chance a pencil would hold for even a second) but the more widely accepted version is that it tells if a women is sagging. If there is a large enough space to hold a pencil then it is likely that the womens breasts are sagging.
Reply 47
Original post by __Student__
According to my reasearch 32AA is the size a 11/12 year old should have

Do I want to ask what kind of research this was?
Reply 48
Original post by civilstudent
why am I brave go to the fitness forum people post pics all the time. I dont get though how I measure as an AA yet size B34 can fit me too.

I just meant posting pics in your bra, I couldn't do that xD And I know what you mean, but my cousin is like that. She'll always wear an A cup which just about fits, but she's actually a B cup.
Small isn't for me. Doesn't mean I am the be-all and end-all of male opinion (though I am awesome enough to be).

For example, I hate the whole Goth look. And the chav look for that matter. Doesn't mean other guy's don't dig it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 50
You don't want to pass the pencil test, it means you have saggy breasts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it doesn't.
Original post by Lit2010
I can understand how you feel, though, before I started uni I was wearing an A cup and I've gone up to an E in under 3 years... so maybe there's still time for you to grow :biggrin:

Have you gained weight or been pregnant? If this happened without any of those events then that is impressive.
Reply 52
Have you gained weight or been pregnant? If this happened without any of those events then that is impressive.

Haha no, neither. Maybe a small amount of weight gain but it has been mostly localised to the booby region.
Original post by R4INBOW
No it doesn't.

Yes, it does. I'll copy and paste the reply I gave before.

Yes it does. Either it is used as an old test to see if a women needs to wear a bra(which is ridiculous as I am a C cup and there is no chance a pencil would hold for even a second) but the more widely accepted version is that it tells if a women is sagging. If there is a large enough space to hold a pencil then it is likely that the womens breasts are sagging.

What is your version of the pencil test?
I thought guys just loved boobs in general?
Reply 55

Not really wanting to add to this boob obsessed debate, but I have come across some pretty fine specimens which would pass this (ridiculous) test and no one would describe with the pejorative term, 'saggy'.
Original post by Alpharius
Being honest, I'd feel like I was ****ing a 10 year old.

Ha its dodgy for even relating breast size to a young kid!
Reply 57
Yes, it does. I'll copy and paste the reply I gave before.

What is your version of the pencil test?

The pencil test is when you push your breasts together and see if there's enough "booby" to hold the pencil.

It gives no indication of saggy breasts.
Reply 58
You don't want to pass the pencil test, it means you have saggy breasts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Pencil test" is a test to find out if a young/pre-pubescent girl needs a bra. If the pencil falls, she can go braless, if the pencil holds, she needs to wear a bra. Most women wear bras.
Some also refers to it as a cleavage test - you put a pencil in your cleavage when wearing a push-up bra, and if it stays, it's a good cleavage.

Being able to hold a pencil does not mean you have too saggy breasts. When women get breast augmentations, the popular request is breasts which has a 'fold' underneath, like Kate Upton. Kate is considered to have beautiful breasts, and hers could hold a pencil - most breasts larger than C would.
Even the "normal" ones to the left would hold a pencil:
http://www.beautifulself.com/images/ptosis_chart.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by R4INBOW
The pencil test is when you push your breasts together and see if there's enough "booby" to hold the pencil.

It gives no indication of saggy breasts.

Anyone can do that if they push them together, I barely have any and have achieved it

Latest

Trending

Trending